|Feature||Mini Size LCD display 3G Signal Booster Repeater Set|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V DC 5V|
|Frequency Range||Uplink:1920-1980Mhz Downlink:2110-2170Mhz|
|Accessories||AC power cord, outdoor yagi antenna, indoor whip antenna and 10m cable|
|Work For||3G WCDMA/UMTS 2100Mhz Signal Problems|
|Coverage||Can cover about 50~500 sqm without barrier|
|New||2017 Lintratek Latest Model 3G Mobile Phone Amplifier|
|Working System||UMTS 2100MHz/WCDMA 2100MHz|
gsm 3g repeater dual band 900 2100 repetidor amplificateur gsm 3gDear All,
1. Please confirm yourcell phone frequency first before you place the order, if you don’t know how to check, you can call your mobile phone operator. Frequency doesn’t match, the signal booster can’t works.
2. Please make sureoutdoor or roof the signal of the corresponding frequency is good, otherwise this product can’t help you. It needs outdoor good signal to improve your indoor signal.
3. The last but not the least, please install follow our installation steps. If really can’t works, please contact us attached pictures or video, so that we can help you check.Don’t just open disputes without any communication.We do not welcome such buyers.How It Works
1. RECEIVES SIGNAL
The powerful antenna reaches out to access a good signal, and delivers it to the booster.
2. BOOSTS SIGNAL
The booster receives the signal, amplifies it, and serves as a relay between your phone and the nearest cell tower.
3. BROADCASTS SIGNAL
Your devices get increased cell reception, and calls and data are fed through the booster back to the network.
# 3G Signal Booster Repeater Amplifier#
1. Work for 2100Mhz, 3G Signal Repeater
2. Frequency range: Uplink:1920-1980 MHz Downlink:2110-2170 MHz
3. With LCD display, can indicate the signal status, strength.
4. Gain:65dB / Output power:16dbm
5. Coverage area: cover about 50~500sqm without barrier.
6. Very small size, can install on the wall.
7.2017 Lintratek Latest Model.
What\'s in the Box
1. Signal Booster 2. 13dBi Yagi Antenna 3.Indoor Antenna 4. Power adapter 5. 10m Cable 6. User Manual
Step1:Search a position where can receive good signal(stronger than -70dB).
Parallelly installing the outdoor antenna on that location, towards to the base
station or cell tower.
Step2: Use 10m cable to connect the outdoor antenna and singal booster.
Another port of the signal booster is toconnectthe indoor antenna.
Please ensure all were tightenned joints,connected well.
Step3: After finished all parts then check
whether all connection iswell, now you can turn on the power.