|Water Spray Type||Water Column|
|Nozzle Material||Engineering Plastic|
|With Water Pipes||No|
|Handle Type||Finger Type|
High Pressure Car Cleaning GunPortable Interior Deep Cleaning GunFor Cockpit Care With Brush Air Operated
The cleaning gun is connected with the air source, which causes high-speed rotation of the circular tube within the bell mouth of the cleaning machine with a pressure of 6.5-9.2kg. The centrifugal force as a result of the rotation evacuates the airs in the center and forms a powerful airflow to atomize the detergent. The atomized detergent is attached on the stained parts to completely separate the stain molecules from the surface of the parts.
The cleaning gun is required to be equipped with an air pump(air compressor), the air pressure should be 6-9 bar, and the air flow (intake air) should not be lower than 0.26 m3/min.
Suitable for car upholstery cleaning wool, leather car upholstery, dashboard, steering wheel, door panels, carpet, floor mats, car roof, the surface of the motor, the tire surface, the surface of the wheel.
Water-saving switch, easy to control.
Equipped with a brush for easy cleaning narrow gap.
Using the new tornado bearing rotor design, smaller start-up pressure, speed faster, better cleaning effect.
Material: ABS + Aluminum Alloy
Working pressure: 6-9.2kg
Operating temperature: 10-40 °
Package Size: 30 * 26 * 12cm / 11.8* 10.2* 4.7in
Package Weight: 748g / 1.6lb
1 * Car Cleaning Gun Kit
1 * Brush
(Note: this cleaning gun kit is without any special neutral cleaning solution. Suchneutral solution can be bought from professional car cleaning product stores. And this product is only a cleaning gun, not a foam gun.)
1. When cleaning objects inside the car, it is best to close the liquid outlet valve and blow the objects to be cleaned.
2. Open the outlet valve and spray the diluted cleaning solution evenly on the cleaned objects for 10-15 seconds.
3. Keep the distance between the muzzle and the objects to be cleaned from 15mm to 30mm.
4. Absorb residual dirt and excess liquid with a clean wet towel(with a little water);
5. Close the outlet valve. Dry the cleaned objects.